Kodi media center
Kodi® media center, formerly known as XBMC™ Media Center, is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Confluence is the standard skin and is designed to be fast and user friendly.
With the skin re-Touched, Kodi® has now been enhanced to better work with larger phones and tablets as well. Kodi is not currently recommended for use with smaller phones.
– Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
– Users must provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins
– Kodi has no affiliation with any third-part plug-in or add-on provider what so ever.
– We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
– In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team Kodi. Any other version may cause failure to upgrade.