T-Mobile, the nation’s third largest wireless carrier, has announced its Black Friday deals for 2016. Notably, T-Mobile is beginning its deals a week earlier than the traditional date in order to create its own Magenta Friday promotion. Magenta Friday allows customers to add two additional lines to a four-person T-Mobile One or Simple Choice plan at no additional cost per month. This offer is available between November 18 and November 20 and is open to both new and existing customers.
Here’s the rundown on T-Mobile’s Black Friday deals:
- Free Samsung Galaxy S7 after 24 monthly bill credits when customers trade in a Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note 5, or LG G5.
- Customers who purchase a Galaxy S7 (including the free one in the offer above) or Galaxy S7 edge are eligible to receive a free Samsung Gear VR and a $50 Oculus app store gift card.
- Free Samsung Tab E or LG G Pad X after 24 monthly bill credits when using T-Mobile’s ONE tablet plan.
- $70 off of the UE Boom 2 wireless speaker
- $30 off of the LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headset
- $50 off of the Mophie Powerstation Mini
T-Mobile’s deals represent a change of pace from last year, when the carrier directly targeted each of its competitors with different deals. This year has more traditional offerings, with deals that should appease customers while edging the carrier away from its hefty deals in the past. It’s expected that T-Mobile will continue to announce deals throughout the holiday season as it works to lure customers away from its competitors.